N95 masks are designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The N95 face mask block at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles.
N95 Respirators are designed to be used during surgery and nursing tasks, whatever the user requires respiratory protection, expelled particulates or requires fluid resistance.
The N95 respirators with an exhalation valve are not recommended to be used for coronavirus prevention, because the valve is a one-way vent that couldn’t keep your exhalation to yourself. It means that this valved N95 mask makes your breathing out easier and helps reduce heat build-up to avoid fogging up your glasses, however, it’s not that friendly to others. Besides, the N95 mask with the valve is pricier than the one without a valve.
|Product Name||5-ply KN95 Protective Mask|
|Material||3-ply spunbond PP
2-ply meltblown PP
|Packing method||10pack / bag
|Standard Compliance||GB2626-2006, EN149: 2001
Meets FDA, CE Standards
Talk to our online sales for quotation or recommendations in selecting personal protective equipment
PURCHASE N95 MASKS
As the confirmed cases of convid-19 rises globally, all masks and protective personal equipment are facing a desperate shortage. We have tapped into our national health supplier network in China and make available high-quality disposable face masks, KN95 rated masks, N95 masks, disposable isolation clothing and googles at the most reasonable price possible.
We received our first shipment of disposable face masks and KN95 masks last week, which sold out online very quickly. We are expecting a second large inventory of masks to be available for shipment today. To meet the immediate need, we had the masks flown in on a rush basis. We have direct access to a large supplier of disposable face masks and KN95 masks and encourage organizations ordering quantities of 500,000 or more to contact us directly at [email protected] for special pricing.
So don’t hesitate if you have real needs, confirm orders as early as possible to grab the stock as well as better prices. Because the raw materials and air freight vary sharply even in hours.
- If you are stay at well-ventilated home and there are no patients to look after, there is no need to wear a mask.
- If you are in a crowded place of medium and low-risk areas, such as office, shopping, restaurant, meeting room, workshop, elevator, public transportation, etc, wear disposable masks; if you are in high-risk areas, please wear medical masks.
- For people with cold symptoms such as coughing or sneezing, wear disposable medical or surgical masks.
- For medium and low-risk areas, work staff of crowded hospitals, bus stations, train stations, subway stations, airports, supermarkets, restaurants, public transportation, and the import and export of communities and unitsshould wear disposable medical masks or medical surgical masks. For high-risk areas, those workers should wear protective masks that comply with KN95 / N95 and above.
- Suspected cases, confirmed cases of new coronavirus pneumonia, and asymptomatic patients should wear medical surgical masks or non-exhalation valveprotective masks in accordance with KN95 / N95 and above.
- Forlow-risk areas, medical staff in general clinics and wards, emergency medical staff in medical institutions, administrative personnel engaged in epidemic prevention and control, police, security, cleaning persons should wear medical surgical masks.
- Formiddle and high-risk areas, persons working in the wards of confirmed cases of new coronavirus pneumonia, suspected cases, ICUs; medical staff in designated medical institutions, epidemiological investigations, laboratory tests, environmental disinfection personnel should wear medical protective mask.
both the N95, KN95, FFP2 and KF94 respirators have almost the same filtration efficiency, it means that KN95, FFP2, and KF94 are as effective as the N95 respirator mask. The main difference between these respirators is that they are tested by different nations.
The N95 mask has a full name of NIOSH-certified N95 respirator, which means these respirators are tested of 95% filtration and certified by the U.S. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). The KN95 respirator is a particulate-filtering mask tested using the China criteria. The FFP2 is a filtering facepiece score of 94% filter capacity approved by Europe.
To simply put, we could put these respirators into an equation as below:
N100 (99.97%) = FFP3 (99.95%) > N95 (95%) = KN95 (95%) = FFP2 (94%) = KF94 (94%) > KN90 (90%).
- Whenwearing a face mask, it is important to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds prior to putting on the face mask. An alcohol-based sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol can also be used if soap and water are unavailable.
- After cleaning your hands, place the face mask over your nose and mouth. Make sure there are no gaps between the face mask and your face, and ensure a tight seal.
- Try to avoid touching the face mask when wearing it. If you do touch the face mask, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer again.
- When you are done using the face mask, remove it without touching the front of the face mask, and discard it into a closed bin. Wash your hands again after discarding the face mask.