How To Choose a Face Mask?
How to choose a face mask?
Option 1: Disposable medical masks, to be replaced for 4 hours after continuous wear, replace immediately after pollution or moisture;
Option 2: N95 medical protective mask, wear it for 4 hours and replace it immediately, and replace it immediately when it is polluted or wet
Cotton masks and sponge masks are not recommended.
How to use medical masks?
- The dark color of the mask is the front, and the front should face outward, there are metal strips for nose clips on the medical mask.
- The side that is directly facing the face should be the backof the medical mask, that is, the lightercolor side. Furthermore, it should be noted that the part with the metal strip should be worn upward, and don’t wear it backwards.
- After clearly distinguishing the front, back, upper and lower sides of the mask, wash your hands first to make sure the mask is correct, and then hang the cords atboth ends on your ears.
- The last step is also the aforementioned metal strip problem. After wearing the mask, you need to use both hands to press the metal strips on both sides of the nose bridge so that the upper end of the mask is close to the nose bridge, and then stretch the mask down so that no wrinklesare left.The medical mask should be best to cover the nose and mouth.
How do special groups wear face masks?
- Pregnant women should pay attention to their own conditions when choosing face masks, it’s better tochoose masks with better comfort.
- The elderly and patients with heart and lung diseases and chronic diseases may feel discomfort after wearing a mask, and even aggravate the original condition. Seek professional guidance from a doctor.
- Children are in the stage of growth and development, their faces aresmall,try to choose child protective masks.